10 Christmas Activities for Teenagers that will RelishNovember 8, 2018
Few Christmas Activities in New York CityNovember 8, 2018
Christmas holidays’ season is about to come. And you are in need of some ideas for your toddlers. So there are many Christmas activities for toddlers that they will love to do with their age fellows and elders. The best thing about toddlers is that they enjoy doing preparations for every event or festival.
These activities are so easily manageable that you don’t have to do special effort to make your kids busy on this occasion and will help them to be a part of traditional event.
- Make colourful Christmas ornaments from play dough to decorate home and Christmas tree with the help of clutters and sketches.
- Make Hand painting with Christmas colours on walls, paper/chart, or cards.
- Make paper ornaments like Christmas tree, garland, or Santa clause.
- Make Christmas snow man giving it colours of happiness.
- Get dressed up your toddlers like Santa for a theme party.
- Enjoy Christmas candy canes of different shapes and colours.
- Learn Christmas phrases and quotes by elders.
- Post cards to their friends all around the world.
- Make garlands of beads, flowers, paper or dough.
- Make and wave pom pom of different colours to make Christmas more beautiful.
Being a mom, you have to enjoy these activities with your kids. These Christmas activities for toddlers are so much helpful that you will love to do them with your toddlers and even you’ll enjoy the mess they create.