Brand-new & Best Christmas cake Ever RecipeNovember 10, 2018
7 Possible Ideas for Christmas Decorations OutdoorNovember 10, 2018
These top 10 Christmas cakes will make your Christmas holiday stress-free
- Candy cane crunch cake: Dark chocolate and peppermint together create a best combination of taste. Molten chocolate coating with cookies makes it more delightful.
- Blue velvet coconut torte: If you are having a blue Christmas, a slice of this cake will make your day.
- Pine tree forest cake: Simple white cheese cream cake is decorated with ornamental pine trees of different sizes and colours.
- Christmas tree sheet cake: Ornamental cake in a Christmas tree shape. Colourful sprinkles are used in cake batter. It is decorated with caramel corn garland around and a chocolate candy base.
- Gingerbread cake: Simple cake is given a shape of gingerbread house with added cream cheese frosting to give it a creative and festive look,
- Chocolate coconut winter wonderland cake: Instead of red and green, this cake is of coconut and chocolate colour. This dessert suits for the winter as well as the Christmas theme.
- Candy cane white chocolate swirl cake: Decorated with white and red marbling inside and candy canes on top. Pass candy canes to younger ones before cutting cake.
- Ugly Christmas sweater cake: This cake is made in a sweater shape and is decorated with some ornaments using Christmas colours.
- Pomegranate Christmas cake: Pomegranate is used to give it a beautiful contrast for Christmas. It is a cake coated with white cream on sides and pomegranate blend on its top.
- Chocolate raspberry mousse cake: It is basically a fudge brownie three layered (chocolate, raspberries and vanilla mousse) cake, coated with molten chocolate and lots of raspberries on its top.